A 4 DAY TRAINING COURSE
The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Developing Grant Projects Until it is Implemented
Are you struggling with how to:
· Develop a project idea that qualifies for grant funding
· Organize the writing process and deal with the last-minute rush to complete your grant package
· Identify grant funding sources and getting your grant proposal started and finished
· Manage the feeling of starting over every time you write a grant
· Implement grant projects and reporting
In this course, we cover how to plan, develop, write high-quality grant proposals, source for funding and manage grants successfully. The training has been designed to be highly interactive and engaging to equip you with practical skills through learning by doing approach. The course is delivered using presentations, case studies, practical exercises and in-class discussions. You will receive various templates to use immediately in your grant development, grant writing, grant sourcing and grant management process.
The grant writing session will include developing the concept, writing concisely and precisely, improving style, and communicating at the right level for the review panel who may not be experts in the field. The course will also introduce participants to project management for the proposal writing process, including strategies for facilitating collaborative bids. The course gives participants tools for developing project ideas and proposals, assessing risk, and gathering evidence.
1. Grants Project Development
2. Grants Funding Sourcing and Application
3. Grants Proposal Writing
4. Grants Management and Reporting
DATE: Tuesday 31st March – Friday 3rd April, 2020
VENUE: Mensvic Grand Hotel, East Legon, Accra - Ghana
TIME: 9am – 4pm daily
FEES: 1. Ghanaians: Gh¢1,999.00 (No Accommodation)
2. Non-Ghanaians: $890.00 (With Accommodation)
(NOTE: SPECIAL PACKAGE for Small NGOs/Non-Profits/Businesses and Groups from same organization)
· Training materials
· Step-by-step guide on grant proposal development with samples
· Access to online proposal development platform
· Access to a compiled video on grants development, application and management
· Certificate of participation from Portal365
· Access to funding sources from all over the world
· Six months grant application and management support
· Access to a network of grants development and management professionals
Who should attend?
· Directors/CEOs of NGOs/Non-profits/Social Enterprises
· Grant writers and Fundraisers
· Program Managers and Officers
· Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
· Management of Educational Institutions
· Management of Public Sector Agencies
· Community Leaders
· Managers of Business and Technology Hubs
· Leaders of Business Associations
(Preferably 2 persons from each organization or institution. Please come with your LAPTOP)
What are you going to learn?
· How donors see your NGO?
· Getting your NGO ready for funding
· Mapping of your potential donors, based in your NGO strategy.
· Building your grant writing team
· How to speed up the grant writing process from weeks to couple hours!
· Grant writing practical training
Who will benefit?
· For those who work in nonprofit, civil society, CBOs, social enterprises etc.
· Program and project managers who are involved in grant proposal writing
· Those who work or wish to obtain skills in grant proposal writing
· People who need reliable system that can help them focus on strategies to win grants
· Anybody who intends to make money from grants industry
· Government agencies that intends to access grant funding
· Educational institutions that require grant funding to grow and expand
· Businesses that are impact driven and focused affecting society positively
· Business associations that need grants funding to grow their member businesses
After completing the class, you will be able to complete the following tasks:
- Develop grant project ideas for funding
- Write the ten components of a standard grant proposal
- Write excellent grant proposals for grants funding
- Find grant money available from all over the world
- Start a lucrative home-based grant development and management business
- Leave with at least one project proposal ready for submission
- Get your written grant proposal reviewed by experts
Limited seats available, register now!