Global Idea Summit
Starts: Saturday, 9 January, 2016 08:00am
Ends: Saturday, 9 January, 2016 03:00pm
GLOBAL IDEA SUMMIT
If you are a leader, entrepreneur or professional and desire to take your potential to the next level, Global Idea Summit (GIS) is for you.
Global Idea Summit GIS) is an annual personal and professional development conference hosted by the Christ Education Centre. The conference focuses on pertinent issues on leadership, entrepreneurship and career excellence.
GIS 2016 Speakers are Dr. Charles Hayfron-Benjamin (President, First Royal Institute), Mr. Sam Zeph Atiemo (CEO, Business Factory Initiative For Africa) and Rev. Patrick Otieku-Boadu (CEO, Spearhead Consult)
- Three Leadership Sessions – 1) Developing Key Leadership Competences; 2) Developing Key Management Competences; and 3) Growing Your Organization To Compete Globally
- Two Entrepreneurship Sessions – 1) Developing Your Dream Business; and 2) Financing Your Business Idea
- Two Career Development Sessions – 1) Principles of Career Planning; and 2) Purpose, Projects and People
- Two Workshop Sessions – 1) E-Mail Management; and 2) Career Planning Model
Saturday 9th January 2016
8.00am to 3.00pm
Emmanuel Presby Hall
If you want to know more about the conference, kindly contact us:
- Call or Message: +233 245 494 530 or +233 207 042 249 or +233 275 550 254. Our events management office will call back when you call so you can conserve your phone credits.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you
Have a good day.