Gamification 101 for Entrepreneurs & Startups
Wed, Jun 11. 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Ice Al Fawalah, Abdin, Egypt
Gamification is hot right now. More and more startups and larger organizations are building mobile apps and platforms that offer awards, badges and other fun ways to reward and recognize users. It's a great way to build a community organically around a product or service and impact customer retention.
- Introduction and definition of the term "gamification"
- Why gamification WORKS?! Basic ideas behind the science of gamification
- When can gamification be used? Some examples
- Three well-known examples of how companies used gamification to become more successful
- Interactive session with all participants: discussion/building case for one/two participants
- Concluding remarks and actionable recommendations for participants
Hayk Hakobyan wears many hats. He is an entrepreneur, consultant, advisor, speaker and volunteer.
As a business consultant and advisor, Hayk is specialized in marketing, social media, innovation, organizational development and gamification, currently involved with few SMEs in Egypt, Zimbabwe, Nepal and Mozambique. He was previously the regional (MENA) Ambassador for Board of Innovation, one of the top European business model innovation consultancies, in addition to holding business development and consulting stances for several MNCs and international organizations in professional services, telecommunications and ICT industries including Hewlett-Packard, Pernod-Ricard, TAGorg, Markedu, CleanStar Ventures and the UN.
Hayk is a contributor to Think Marketing Magazine, a regional marketing magazine, on topics of innovation and gamification. In 2012, he spoke about gamification at TEDxAUC and is currently a consulting partner (and representative in the MENA region for) at Gametize, a Singapore-based gamification company.
Members: 100 EGP
Non-Members: 150 EGP
Volunteers can use 80 ice bytes for this workshop
Apply here: http://goo.gl/ryVk1a