Celebrated chef Gabriela Cámara shares her approach to making Mexican food that brings people together: simple ingredients, exceptional care.
A “star of modern Mexican cuisine,” Gabriela Cámara brings her local, sustainable twist to time-honored traditions. Now the chef of Contramar shares the richness of her culture through the art of food. Learn step-by-step recipes—for dishes of her own design, like tuna tostadas, and staples like tacos al pastor, salsa, and tortillas—and delight loved ones with your own delicious renditions of Mexican favorites.
In her masterclass, you'd learn lessons such as;
- Meet Your Instructor: Gabriela Cámara
- Making Masa
- Tortillas de Maíz | Corn Tortillas
- Salsa Verde Cruda & Salsa Brava | Raw Salsas
- Tacos al Pastor | Achiote-Marinated Pork Tacos
- Pescado a la Talla | Red and Green Roasted Fish With Refried Beans
- Desayuno: Huevos Rancheros | Fried Eggs With Two Salsas
- Salsa Tatemada | Charred Salsa
- Tostadas de Atún | Tuna Tostadas
- Quesadillas Doradas | Golden Quesadillas
- Aguachile de Camarón | Raw Shrimp in Lime and Chile
- Tamales de Guayaba | Guava Tamales
- The Art of the Details