Do you have a plot of land? Are you are planning on acquiring one? Have you been thinking of what sustainable project to carry out on it? Are you a recent graduate thinking of venturing into agriculture? Are you thinking of what to do in your retirement as a steady stream of income? Perhaps you are thinking of a secondary or tertiary source of income to serve as a rainy-day fund. Have you also thought of of investing in a profitable and yet renewable and sustainable venture? Have you considered fish farming?
Kassah Capital Services presents a TWO-DAY TRAINING IN FISH FARMING
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS PRACTICAL TRAINING:
- Introduction to fish farming
- Why should you venture into commercial fish production?
- What is the set up and operational cost of fish production?
- Planning, locating and constructing a fish farm
- Managing your fish farm
- Reducing the feed cost and feed formulation in fish farming
- Disease prevention and control
- Branding and marketing of fish products
- Value addition to fish products
THIS TRAINING IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Proprietors, managers and supervisors of fish farms
- Prospective fish farmers who need the technical know-how of starting successful fish farms
- Subsistence fish farmers who would like to turn their subsistence farms into commercial fish farms.
- Former fish farmers who want to restart their fish farming ventures
- Retailers and wholesalers, feed and equipment dealers, and all other stakeholders in the fish business value chain
Day one: Instructions, and Q&A sessions.
Day two: A practical field trip to a top-notch fish production site and research facility by the Volta river to familiarize attendees with all major fish farming systems and see operations first hand.
Training fee: GH¢500 (includes field trip transportation, snacks, teaching materials, lunch, stationery, and certificate).
This is an opportunity for those in the industry to meet and create professional networks as well as market themselves and their products.
The training sessions will be handled by competent and experienced personnel with backgrounds in fish farming, veterinary service, feed formulation, farming input supplies, and financial management.
There will be a live broadcast via Zoom and other social media platforms for those who are interested, yet cannot travel to the center in person.
For those interested in the training yet may not find the dates suitable, we provide one-on-one consultancy service. Please contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
If you need help with registration or have further questions about this training, please contact us:
Hurry up! Limited Space Available