The Ghanaian fintech ecosystem has evolved over the years and has seen rapid development in recent times.With growth in payments and the expansion of other fintech and regtech sectors, the ecosystem will need a unified front to engage regulators and stakeholders. The purpose of this meeting is to unify all fintech entities as one body and formally incorporate a membership structure and secretariat.
The elected membership will be strategizing to meet the central Bank of Ghana in the coming weeks.
- Update from the founders on purpose of body
- Matters for Discussion
- Circulation of membership forms
- Nomination and voting of executives
- Announcement of New Executives
- Strategy for BOG meeting
- Other matters for discussion
Zeepay Ghana Limited,
51A Senchi Street
Airport Residential Area
Date & Time:
Friday 24th May, 2019
5pm - 6pm