Edumed Trust's Annual Student's Mentorship Programme
Starts: Thursday, 25 August, 2016 06:00am
Ends: Sunday, 28 August, 2016 06:00am
This is a 4 Day Retreat open to all current beneficiaries. The objective of the Retreat is to mentor, motivate, inspire, character modeling and help them in shaping their educational and career goals.
The program includes interactive sessions facilitated by Authorities in the fields of;
Education for Empowerment Careers; Talent nurturing Community service Leadership General and specific guidance and counseling as well as Spiritual Guidance Analytical thinking and problem solving.
Adds depth to the learning experience
• Mentorship and Career Guidance
• Helps build interpersonal skills
• Helps the student to reflect and be Positive about life.
• Helps Provides intellectual environment for presenting new ideas and setting goals
• Gives the Students an opportunity to interact with Edumed Trust Alumni
• Acts as a forum for Edumed to get feedback and follow up on the Students
• Provides a break for the Students.
Target: 100 Students
The Cost: 5,500 per Student
How you can plug in:
Funding the Retreat through Corporate Sponsorships ( As part of your CSR)
Awareness Creation- mobilise your social circles, Church and Affinity Groups for funding
Engage your Business, Employer or colleagues for support and Mentorship
Sponsor a Student to the Retreat- 5,500
Sponsor a Care Package Made up of basic Shopping items for each student to use in School.-2,000 For Girls, 1500 for boys