ECO TREK'S TWENDE MLIMA KENYA 2015
Starts: Saturday, 7 November, 2015 04:00am
Ends: Thursday, 12 November, 2015 01:00pm
It will be our second time heading up to Lenana Peak this year, but this time descending on Naru Moru Route, and we are giving you the chance to join us.
The cost of the climb will be Kshs. 32,000 which will cater for the following:
1. Transport from Nairobi to Chogoria and Nanyuki to Nairobi;
2. Hotel accommodation and meals in Nanyuki (1 night half board) i.e after climb;
3. Mountain costs;
- All park and entry fees
- Qualified and English speaking Guides, cooks and porters and their fees
- Accommodation/camping on the mountain
- Three meals a day while on the mountain
- 3 liters of water each day
- Emergency rescue mission on the mountain
The cost is exclusive of training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
For bookings and reservations, please pay a non refundable deposit of Kshs. 20,000 by 6th September, 2015 to cater for bookings for the climb and transport.
Make all payments through our Lipa Na M-Pesa Till Number 302528.
For more information regarding this adventure, gears, training & climbing itinerary, please feel free to contact us;
Nesh Kanja M 0720 832385
Grey Gachanja 0710 215528
Eco Trek "We Will Walk The Journey With You".