ECO TREK'S EXPEDITION MT. KENYA- CHOGORIA ROUTE 1ST MAY, 2015
Fri, May 1 4:00AM - Wed, May 6 12:00PM
Mt. Kenya National Park Nairobi, Kenya
Chogoria Rout is the most scenic and amazing route up Mt. Kenya, filled with beautiful scenery; Vegetation, lakes, caves, waterfall and the gorges all the way from the forest road up to point Lenana.
After hiking if for the first time in 2012, Eco Trek is doing it once again... we are welcoming you to join us through 5 days of this breathtaking climb up Mt. Kenya along this amazing route as we en-devour to make it to Point Lenana. And the beauty is that we go up Chogoria route and come down through Sirmon-Nanyuki route meaning you get a chance to have a feel of two sides of the mountain.
The cost of the climb will be Kshs. 32,000 which will cater for the following:
1. Transport from Nairobi to Chogoria and Nanyuki to Nairobi;
2. Hotel accommodation and meals in Nanyuki (1 night half board) i.e after climb;
3. Mountain costs;
- All park and entry fees
- Qualified and English speaking Guides, cooks and porters and their fees
- Accommodation/camping on the mountain
- Three meals a day while on the mountain
- 3 liters of water each day
- Emergency rescue mission on the mountain
The cost is exclusive of training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
For bookings and reservations, please pay a non refundable deposit of Kshs.12,000 by 10th February, 2015 to cater for bookings for the climb and transport.
2nd Installment : 3rd March, 2015 (Kshs.10,000)
3rd Installment : 5th April (Kshs.10,000)
Make all payments through our Lipa Na M-Pesa Till Number 302528.
For more information regarding this adventure, gears, training & climbing itinerary, please feel free to contact us;
Nesh Kanja M 0720 832385
Grey Gachanja 0710 215528
Eco Trek "We Will Walk The Journey With You".