Eagles Summit Africa 2016 - Accra Lecture series
Sat, Apr 16. 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Zenith University College Labadi, Accra, Ghana
This bravura initiative comprises of four loaded sessions namely:
* Developing a strategic life plan (hands-on session)
* Discovering your true worth (hands-on session)
* Discovering your life mission statement ( hands-on session)
* Personality test and Assessment (test and exercises)
- Leadership session:
* Effective leadership for the 21st century Africa leader
* Team building (exercises and drills)
* Increasing impact through effective communication
- Health session:
* Curbing the menace of cardiovascular diseases (panel session)
- Entrepreneurship session:
* Ideas for funding for start-ups
* Turning an idea into money generating business (the entire process)
- Breakfast session:
* Begins 8.20am and ends 8.55am
- Lunch session:
* Begins 2pm and ends 2.40pm
* Awards and certification - during this session, deserving individuals and participants would be awarded with certificates of participation.
1. Life plan development and assessment
2. Personality test and assessment
3. Leadership trainings, exercises and drills.
4. Funding ideas for start-ups
5. Pitching opportunities for start-ups
6. Networking opportunities
7. Certificate of Participation
8. Breakfast and lunch packs
Plus other exciting packages you can't afford to miss.
- About Eagles Summit Africa
Eagles Summit Africa is an international leadership and personal development initiative designed to inspire and equip African leaders and professionals with the requisite mindset, skill set, knowledge, and attitude for transformation beginning with the self and transcending into families, neighbourhoods, communities, cities, nations, the continent and globe by extension.