About Your Trip
This DreamTrips expedition takes you to Kenya’s Amboseli National Park for unforgettable sights, game drives and wildlife watching in a region known for its abundant flora and fauna. See buffalo, lions, cheetahs, giraffes, hippos, gazelle and more against the stunning backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro.
What we love:
• Resort features guided nature walks and resident guitarist.
• Breathtaking views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the world’s tallest free-standing mountain.
• Sip ‘Sun-downer’ cocktails over sunset views of the mountain.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
This trip will close by September 2.
• 3 days and 2 nights in Amboseli National Park, Rift Valley, Kenya.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• Morning and afternoon game drives in Amboseli National Park; includes transportation.
• An In-destination Support Specialist will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
• See itinerary for more information.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge rests in the foreground of Mount Kilimanjaro, overlooking the savannah teeming with indigenous wildlife. Guests enjoy mountain views, convenient access to animal encounters and traditional Maasai dance performances.
• Standard Room accommodations with 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Lavish, all-encompassing mosquito-curtain.
• Bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Writing/vanity unit and private veranda.
• 1 on-site dining area offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• Check-in: noon. Check-out: 10 a.m.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
Amboseli National Park
Rift Valley, Kenya