DreamTrips - Nairobi, Kenya
Wed, Aug 17 12:00PM - Tue, Aug 23 9:00AM
Safari Park Hotel Nairobi Nairobi, Kenya
What we love:
Our Charity of choice for this Voluntour is the Happy Life Children’s Home. The Happy Life Children’s Home is a Charitable Children’s Institution whose missions to be a rescue center and home for abandoned babies/children in Kenya. They provide a loving home in hopes to someday these children will be adopted into a loving family.
• Resort offers to arrange horseback riding and golf at a nearby 18-hole course.
• Resort entertainment includes dance troupe and acrobats.
• Nairobi National Park is the only game reserve located within a major city's boundaries.
• 7 days and 6 nights in Nairobi, Kenya.
• 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners.
• Airport transfers.
• Full-day Tour to the Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre and Nairobi National Park; transportation and lunch included.
• Full-day Tour to Nakuru Game Drive; transportation and lunch included.
• 1 English-speaking tour leader throughout the trip.
• An In-destination Support Specialist will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Safari Park Hotel and Casino sprawls across 50 acres of indigenous gardens in the heart of Nairobi. Guests have access to squash courts, a jogging track and an on-site casino.
• Twin room accommodations with 1 queen or 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Full bathroom with bathroom amenities.
• Color satellite TV with remote control.
• Room service (for a fee).
• Wi-Fi and plug-in Internet connection (for a fee).
• 2 outdoor pools and fitness center.
• Health and Beauty Salon.
• 5 restaurants, 2 cafes and 1 bar.
• Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon.
Safari Park Hotel and Casino Nairobi
P.O Box 45038 A2
Nairobi City, Kenya