DreamTrips - Johannesburg, South Africa
Fri, Nov 11 12:00PM - Sun, Nov 13 8:00AM
Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre Corner William Nicol Drive & Pieter Wenning Road Johannesburg, South Africa
About Your Trip
Discover what being a DreamTrips™ Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip to Johannesburg, South Africa!
Delight in a delicious Welcome Dinner on the first night of your trip at the Chief’s Boma Restaurant. The next day, travel to the outskirts of Soweto for a day filled with adrenaline-pumping activities, like riding a quad bike and friendly paintball fights. Pause the action for your lunch at a local eatery and sample traditional fare like braai. Later in the evening, DreamTrips Members ages 6 and up will head to Epsom Terrace restaurant to eat and party the night away, thanks to satisfying food and great music from a local DJ.
What we love:
• A Quad Bike Tour to Soweto, including visits to squatter camps and the Twin Tower.
• 3 fields and multiple games to choose from for paintball: Capture the Flag, Invade the Enemy or Rescue Your Boss — each with 2 games per session.
• Adults-only welcome reception with a drink and snacks.
• 3 days and 2 nights in Johannesburg, South Africa.
• Quad Bike Tour and Paintball Activity; includes transportation.
• DJ performance during dinner on the second evening.
• Welcome reception with snacks and a drink (for adults only).
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
Built in 1952, Indaba Hotel, Spa and Conference Center has expanded from a cozy boutique hotel to a state-of-the-art property offering 260 rooms, 24 conference rooms, 2 restaurants, a spa and more. Through the years, the hotel has retained its original charm and is known as the “Oasis in the City.”
Featured hotel amenities:
• 2 swimming pools and a fitness center.
• Mowana Spa.
• 2 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard accommodations with 1 queen bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Coffee making facilities.
• Limited DSTV channels.
• Minibar (contents at an additional cost).
• Safe and dial-up Internet connectivity. Internet hot spots can also be found in areas around the property.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel grounds.
Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Indaba Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
William Nicol Drive & Pieter Wenning Road, Fourways
Johannesburg 2021, South Africa