DreamTrips- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Starts: Friday, 28 July, 2017 02:00pm
Ends: Sunday, 30 July, 2017 05:00pm
Your incredible DreamTrip to South Africa includes a zip-lining adventure through the Magaliesberg mountain range. Your unique eco-adventure takes you sliding on steel cables at varying heights, letting you soar from platform to platform high above the canopy floor as you view the wildlife grazing in the lush landscape below. A light lunch awaits you at the end of your adrenaline-pumping experience where you can share stories with fellow DreamTrippers.
• 3 days and 2 nights in Johannesburg, South Africa.
• Ama Zwing Zwing zip line activity.*
• Welcome reception; includes 1 alcoholic drink and snack for adults and 1 cold drink and snack for children.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 light lunch.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Built in 1952, Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre has expanded from a cozy boutique hotel to a state-of-the-art property offering 260 rooms, 24 conference rooms, 2 restaurants, a spa and more. Through the years, the hotel has retained its original charm and is known as the “Oasis in the City.”
Featured hotel amenities:
• 2 swimming pools and a fitness center.
• Mowana Spa.
• 2 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard accommodations with 1 queen bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Coffee making facilities.
• Limited DSTV channels.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Safe and dial-up internet connectivity. Internet hot spots can also be found in areas around the property.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel grounds.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre
William Nicol Drive & Pieter Wenning Road, Fourways
Johannesburg 2021, South Africa