DreamTrip: South African Hot Air Balloon Ride
Tue, Jun 13 12:00PM - Thu, Jun 15 8:00AM
Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre Cnr William Nicol And Pieter Wenning St Johannesburg, South Africa
About Your Trip
Take a different kind of African safari on this DreamTrip to Johannesburg. Explore Magalies River Valley from above on an early morning hot air balloon flight. Witness an unforgettable sunrise and watch in silent awe as the world wakes up beneath you; listen for the faint calls of the birds and wildlife who send their greeting as you float past. Your head may still be in the clouds once you land, so head to The Clubhouse Pavilion Restaurant for a wonderful meal to match your high-flying experience.
What we love:
• The hot air balloon ride is a perfect romantic excursion.
• Get a fresh, different perspective on the African experience.
• Indaba Hotel offers delightful accommodations with modern facilities.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Johannesburg, South Africa, as well as:
• Bill Harrop’s “Original” Balloon Safari: 1-hour hot air balloon flight over the Magalies River Valley; includes transportation.
• 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel are O.R. Tambo International Airport (JNB), approximately 24 miles (39 kilometers) away, and Lanseria International Airport (HLA), approximately 11 miles (18 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Built in 1952, Indaba Hotel, Spa and Conference Center has expanded from a cozy boutique hotel to a state-of-the-art property offering 260 rooms, 24 conference rooms, 2 restaurants, a spa and more. Through the years, the hotel has retained its original charm and is known as the “Oasis in the City.”
• 2 restaurants and 2 bars.
• 2 swimming pools and a fitness center.
• Mowana Spa.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Coffee-making facilities.
• Limited DSTV channels.
• Minibar (contents at an additional cost).
• Safe and dial-up Internet connectivity. Internet hot spots can also be found in areas around the property.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel grounds.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Indaba Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
William Nicol Drive & Pieter Wenning Road, Fourways
Johannesburg 2021, South Africa