DreamTrip- Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
Starts: Friday, 6 May, 2016 12:00pm
Ends: Sunday, 8 May, 2016 08:00am
ABOUT YOUR TRIP
The seemingly limitless wildebeest and zebra herds of the Maasai Mara, the towering elephants of Tsavo, the gnarled summit of Mount Kenya, the ancient trading towns and fine beaches of the Swahili Coast—Kenya offers a quintessential East African experience for the traveler. From Lamu Island to Lake Victoria, from the urban center of Nairobi to the Maasai villages of Amboseli, Kenya reveals a stunningly complex and often breathtakingly beautiful mosaic of natural and cultural riches. It’s a life-changing kind of destination.
Experience firsthand the mesmerizing splendor of Kenya’s Great Rift Valley during this DreamTrip based at the Enashipai Resort & Spa on the shores of Lake Naivasha. Besides the many pleasures of the resort itself, you’ll enjoy a full-day fishing excursion out on the gorgeous waters of Naivasha, a hub for birds, hippos and other striking wildlife. From the resort spa to the fishing boat, here’s your chance to revel in one of Kenya’s tucked-away paradises—all within easy reach of Nairobi!
• 3 days and 2 nights at Enashipai Resort & Spa, Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha, Nairobi, Kenya.
• Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
• Featuring standard accommodations with 1 king or 2 twin beds, TV, telephone, working desk, in-room climate control, flat-screen TV, safety deposit boxes, complimentary parking, complimentary Wi-Fi and toiletries.
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Complimentary parking.
• Full-day fishing excursion at Lake Naivasha.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Air transportation and airport-to-hotel transfers are not included. The closest commercial airport is Jomo Jenyatta International Airport (NBO).
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
After your stay at the Enashipai, you’ll understand the appropriateness of its Maasai name: a “place of happiness.”
Set on the shores of Lake Naivasha (centerpiece of its own national park), Enashipai Resort & Spa is a magical place that is beautifully landscaped, impeccably designed and delightfully arrayed for the pleasure of its guests. The Siyara Spa will refresh your spirit, while the spread of eateries and lounges—Senteu Restaurant, the Night Club, alfresco lakeside bush dinners and others—gives you high-end gastronomy and elegant socializing in the Kenyan bush.
Happiness does indeed come easy at Enashipai!
Enashipai Resort & Spa
Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha