DreamTrip- Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
Fri, Apr 1 12:00PM - Sun, Apr 3 8:00AM
Enashipai Resort & Spa Moi South Lake Road Naivasha, Kenya
ABOUT YOUR TRIP
Kenya ranks among the most legendary travel destinations in the world, offering a venue for top-class East African safaris amid ravishingly beautiful and wildlife-rich landscapes. Maasai Mara, Tsavo, Amboseli and Mount Kenya are indeed spectacular, but there’s more to the country than lions, wildebeest and Rift Valley volcanoes; you can also kick back on a sun-kissed Indian Ocean coast, dive into the big-city energy of Nairobi and explore a dazzlingly rich cultural story extending back into prehistory.
Get a taste for Kenya’s beauty during this Nairobi-area getaway, which includes a day trip from your serene spa-resort out to Hell’s Gate National Park. Despite the name, this is a gloriously rich slice of rugged Rift Valley wilderness within easy reach of the Kenyan capital. The Hell’s Gate landscape—a spread of woodlands, savannas, and arresting cliffs and canyons roamed by a wide array of big game—served as some of the inspiration for the Disney classic “The Lion King,” and it’s not difficult to see why!
• 3 days and 2 nights at Enashipai Resort & Spa, Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha, Nairobi, Kenya.
• Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
• Featuring standard accommodations with 1 king or 2 twin beds, TV, telephone, working desk, in-room climate control, flat-screen TV, safety deposit boxes, complimentary parking, complimentary Wi-Fi and toiletries.
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Complimentary parking.
• Day trip to Hell's Gate National Park.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Air transportation and airport-to-hotel transfers are not included. The closest commercial airport is Jomo Jenyatta International Airport (NBO).
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
After your stay at the Enashipai, you’ll understand the appropriateness of its Maasai name: a “place of happiness.”
Set on the shores of Lake Naivasha (centerpiece of its own national park), Enashipai Resort & Spa is a magical place that is beautifully landscaped, impeccably designed and delightfully arrayed for the pleasure of its guests. The Siyara Spa will refresh your spirit, while the spread of eateries and lounges—Senteu Restaurant, the Night Club, alfresco lakeside bush dinners and others—gives you high-end gastronomy and elegant socializing in the Kenyan bush.
Happiness does indeed come easy at Enashipai!
Enashipai Resort & Spa
Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha