DreamTrip - Johannesburg, South Africa
Starts: Friday, 9 June, 2017 12:00pm
Ends: Sunday, 11 June, 2017 09:00am
Discover what being a DreamTrips™ Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip to Johannesburg, South Africa. Begin your stay at the Misty Hills Country Hotel with a welcome reception, complete with cocktail drinks and snacks. The hotel offers plenty of activities for all ages and energy levels. Lounge by one of the pools, or stroll through the quaint orchid house or lush gardens dotted with sculptures created by local African artists. Take advantage of your complimentary spa voucher and relax with a massage or beauty treatment. Test your skills at the outdoor giant chessboard or the volleyball courts. Kids can play in the game room or the Peregrine Castle with slides and secret rooms. On your last night, enjoy dinner at the award-winning Carnivore restaurant.
What we love:
• Your hotel’s world-famous Carnivore restaurant features an open-air design with an all-you-can-eat meat menu.
• Near your hotel is the UNESCO World Heritage site known as the Cradle of Humankind, a series of limestone caves with the world’s greatest source of hominid fossils.
• Johannesburg, the largest city in South Africa, is nicknamed the “City of Gold” for its long gold mining history.
• 3 days and 2 nights in Johannesburg, South Africa.
• 300-rand spa voucher to be used at the hotel’s Spa in the Country (1 per person).
• Welcome reception with snacks and a cocktail drink (for adults).
• 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners (dinners include 1 complimentary soft drink/or glass of wine).
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Distinctively African with stone walls and thatched roofs, the Misty Hills Country Hotel was originally a Hindu monastery. Its tranquil setting among lush botanical gardens offers guests a relaxing retreat from busy city life. Popular tourist attractions include Garden World, Croc City Crocodile & Reptile Park, Palaeo Tours and Hartbeespoort Aquarium.
Featured hotel amenities:
• 3 outdoor pools and 1 fitness center.
• The Spa in the Country.
• 2 restaurants and 1 bar/lounge.
• Kid’s pool and playground.
Deluxe Room accommodations with twin or double beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Satellite TV.
• Tea and coffee making facilities.
• En suite bathroom with bath and shower.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Misty Hill Country Hotel, Conference Centre & Spa
69 Drift Boulevard
Muldersdrift Estate, Johannesburg 1747, South Africa