About Diplomatic Fair:
The Diplomatic Fair which is formally known as Embassy fair is an annual event in Ghana established in 2012, which bring together diplomatic organization accredited to Ghana to educate and promote their services and also showcase achievements in contributing to the development of Ghana. The event is a one stop shop where the general public will have access to information on the various services and programs offered by diplomatic organizations based in Ghana. The Diplomatic fair also afford government, business, the diplomatic corps and other sectors of the society opportunity to network and engage.
The event will feature exhibitions, seminars and networking. Diplomatic Fair is official supported and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration
- To bridge the gap between the general public and diplomatic organizations accredited to Ghana
- To educate and inform the public about services and programs run by diplomatic embassies in Ghana
- To Promote economic diplomacy
- To create a platform to connect local business to diplomatic community in Ghana
- To support and promote Millennium Development goal 8, a global partnership for
- To create a platform for the diplomatic community in Ghana to showcase their work in contributing to Ghana’s socio-economic development.
Key Fair Features:
- Trade and Investment Programs
- Immigration information
- International education , culture and tourism information
- Development Programs
- Diplomatic Business Networking