Digital Marketing Summit 2014
Sat, May 31. 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Alisa Hotel North Ridge 21 Dr. Isert Road - North Ridge, P. O. Box 1111, Accra - Ghana, Ghana
About Digital Marketing Summit 2014
DMS 2014 promises to be the biggest gathering of industry experts with tested and practical experiences in social media and mobile marketing across Africa as well as businesses who want to engage their customers and target markets using the power of innovative technologies.
The main speakers for this year have enviable industry experience having worked on several leading brands and blue chip organizations such as Vodacom, Telkom, Dell, SANTACO, Mercedes-Benz, Steers, Wimpy, Mugg & Bean (Famous Brands), Edcon, NuMetro, Chanel, Discovery, DHL, Nedbank, Accenture, IBM, FRANK.net, African Bank, Yellow Pages, Nashua Communications, Carshop, Altrisk, MTN Nigeria, Dell, Red Bull, LandRover, Colgate, Leisure Books, Kimberley-Clark, Pepsi Nigeria, STB McCann, Kanekalon, Kr8ativ Krest, and Bayer.
PROFILE OF SPEAKERS
Lorraine Landon (BrandSchool Lecturer), Digital Marketing Consultant, SocialCapital Consulting, South Africa
- Lauretta Ngakane (BrandSchool Lecturer), Mobile Marketing Specialist, South Africa
- Munier Kearns (BrandSchool Lecturer), Digital Manager, Redworks Ogilvy, South Africa
- Ugochukwu Ezeagwula Founder and CEO, Identita Brand Concepts, Nigeria
DMS2014 is under the theme “Developing Strategies For Social Media And Mobile Marketing In Africa”. This theme was framed from the fact that digital media is changing how businesses and organizations communicate and engage their customers in Africa. More so, strategy is necessary to achieve great results and return on investment.
DMS2014 is powered by PopOut of Ghana and BrandSchool of South Africa.
What You Will Learn
1. Understanding Social Media: concepts, principles and trends
(Focusing on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin and Google Plus.)
2. Principles of Social Media Marketing
3. Advantages of using Social Media for business engagement
4. Application of Social Media across various industries
5. Case studies of how Social Media have been used effectively in Africa and globally
6. Understanding Mobile Marketing
7. How to use key Mobile technology options
8. SoLoMo: The Convergence of Social, Location and Mobile
9. Creative Ways to Use WhatsApp for Business
Social Media Strategy
- Focusing on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin and Google Plus.
- Speakers will share case studies of social media excellence
- Learn the core principles, skills and methodologies in the application of social media across industries that are essential for success.
- WhatsApp for Business Engagement
- Acquisition and retention opportunities for mobile
- Adapting your web presence for mobile
- Search: changing the rules for mobile
- SoLoMo: the convergence of social, location and mobile and how it applies to your business
- Mobile push tactics: messaging and advertising
- QR, AR, NFC, Apps: technology options and how to use them.
Who Can Attend
CEOs, General Managers, Brands Managers, Sales / Marketing Managers, Communication / Media Managers, Digital Media Managers, Customer Experience Manager, Customer Service Managers, Public Relation Officers, Social Media Managers, Business Development Managers, Online Content Managers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Online Content Developers, Entrepreneurs, Techpreneurs, Sales Executives, etc.
For more information, call 233 264 887 887 or visit: www.popoutweb.com