EMPOWER YOUR MINISTRY WITH DIGITAL INNOVATIONS
Digital Church is the largest annual event where Pastors, Church Workers and Christian Organizations are trained and equipped with digital marketing solutions, online tools and technological innovations to enable them to promote their ministries, spread the gospel, manage their activities and reach out to their target audience.
Learn from industry practitioners from the USA, Nigeria and Ghana.
Thursday, 30th May, 2019
Swiss Spirit Alisa Hotel, North Ridge, Accra
(Limited discounted tickets available at Ghs250)
There are two main segments of the event namely:
1. Digital Pastors Breakfast (7:30am - 9:30am): An interactive and engaging breakfast session exclusively for training Pastors and Church Leaders on how they can use technology and innovation to promote and enhance their ministry. This is by INVITATION ONLY or buying the Church Group Package.
2. Digital Church Summit (10:00am - 4:00pm): This is open to Church workers who are in the media, communication and production departments. It is also open to anyone who wants to learn how the Church can use digital innovations. This session is made up of presentations, masterclasses and colloquiums. Rate is Ghs450 only (Presentations, Masterclasses, Buffet Lunch, Colloquium and Materials).
Participants will learn how to:
- Promote Church activities and events using Digital Marketing Channels.
- Manage various departments of the Church or Organisations.
- Use Digital Marketing Channels effectively as a Pastor, Church Leader or Church Worker.
- Effectively manage all the online assets of your Churches or Organizations
- Use Church Management Software to manage members and departments.
- Use or integrate online payment and e-commerce into online platforms.
- Broadcast Church activities and events live on Social Media accounts, websites and other online platforms.
Content Areas for this year: Digital Marketing, Social Media, Mobile, Church Management Software, E-Commerce and Online Payments, Podcasting and E-Publishing, Content Marketing, Live Broadcasting and Projection, Digital Media Department, Church Communication.
WHO CAN ATTEND
- Churches: The major Orthodox and Charismatic
Churches who need to use technology and innovative solutions to manage their huge membership, management team and branches across the country and nations.
- Christian Organizations: These are organizations which promote Christian Religion or use Christian principles to provide services to their target audiences.
- Tech Equipment and Software Retailers: Businesses, companies and institutions who retail Digital Media equipment, applications and software to Churches and Christian Organizations.