The aim of this masterclass is to help you gain insight into the crypto-world and shed lights on how to make money out of trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We will dive into the revolution that blockchain technology has brought to the way payments and transactions are currently made.
Upon completion of this masterclass you will be able to:
- Understand the technology, techniques and business trends influencing cryptocurrency trading
- Decide your preferred strategy of investing or trading according to your personal financial goals
- Learn how to make thousands of dollars in trading on crypto exchanges such as cryptolocally.com, binance.com and paxful.com
- Understand how to buy bitcoin with gift cards such as Amazon, Steam wallet etc.
- Learn how to identify tokens with great potential, huge gains and how to stick with it for the long-term
Only 30 seats are available!
Join this masterclass, as we walk you through this important money making industry and share with you tips on how to be a cryptocurrency trading guru. Registration starts now.
Admission Fee: GHS100.00 ($17.00)
-Notepad and pen
-Lunch and snacks
-Get Access to our community of traders
- Sahabia Yakubu - Cryptocurrency and DeFi coach/trader (both CEXs & DEXs), promoter and speaker. Founder of DeFi Africa, MakerDAO & Cryptolocally Ambassador, and Pundi XPOS distributor for Ghana.
- Maltiba Adam (aka Cryptoshot) - cryptocurrency and blockchain advocate, lead African ambassador for international blockchain projects such as Goldcoin and bitcoin rhodium. Marketing & relation officer for DeFi Africa. Maltiba is an expert in binance and p2p trading.
- Dee Duncan (aka BTCKing) - CEO & Founder of Worldpay Partner, PAX Technologies and USA master distributor for Pundi XPOS. Active Bitcoin trader and promoter.
- Fuseini Lukman (Lukmatech) - CEO & Founder of Lukmatech exchange, formal Dash and Anypay ambassador, expert in binance trading, p2p trading and escrow trading.
- Alhassan Hanan (aka Dr. Itunes) - Expert in Bitcoin trading on binance, paxful, and escrow. Cryptocoach and active supporter of decentralized finance.
- Alhassan Fatawu - Founder & CEO of Brabia Exchange, crypto investor/entrepreneur, digital marketer, blockchain and crypto promoter, and expert in binance and P2P trading.
Join the trend and achieve financial freedom!
Just a few years ago, the word “cryptocurrency” was unknown to most of the lay public and was used only in techy circles. However, with the current boom in the Bitcoin market, which has reached unprecedented valuations, the digital coins have captured the attention of the general public. Over the course of this last year, all this hype has caused many investors to become millionaires out of trading cryptocurrencies, while others have incurred huge losses.
The comments stated above spark important questions such as:
- What is the real use of digital coins?
- Are we currently in a bubble similar to the last real estate and financial crisis?
- Is it too late for the general public to make fortune out of cryptocurrency trading?
This masterclass will help you get answers to these questions and decide your cryptocurrency journey.
About Event Sponsors
- MakerDAO: an open-source project on the Ethereum blockchain and a Decentralized Autonomous Organization created in 2014. Builders of DAI, the first decentralized, stable cryptocurrency that can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- CryptoLocally: a non-custodian, smart contract powered Peer-to-Peer trading platform and fiat gateway to Decentralized Finance. Cryptolocally is the fastest, cheapest and easiest place to buy cryptocurrencies in your local currency.