The CFFA is an annual ceremony held to enlighten, recognise and celebrate outstanding achievements by brands and persons in Ghana's fashion industry. It is a 2-day event that strictly promotes 100% local fashion while resourcing patrons and largely global fashion consumers with well-founded guide of our industry. It shall bring together professionals in the fashion supply chain. These professionals include designers, models, stylists, make-up artists, illustrators, garment technologists, graders, marketers, boutique owners, shoppers, wardrobe designers, and many more.
- To represent the highest cultural values of Ghanaian fashion.
- To make Ghana become the fashion capital on the African continent.
- To offer local designers a platform to sell latest collections to a glocal audience of buyers and media.
- To influence fashion trends for the current and upcoming seasons.
- To ensure fashion professional are properly rewarded for quality jobs.