CareerPathNGR Network presents CAREER ADVANCEMENT PROGRAM 1.0
Sat, Jul 9. 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Lagos, Nigeria Lagos, Nigeria
It is time to bring clarity to your career path in this season. This may be interesting times in the Nigerian economy, but jobs are still being changed by those who know how.
About 30-40 years ago, the concept of joining a multinational corporation and then rising to the top was a possibility. While there were many positive aspects of that era, it had its own drawbacks. One of it was that people hardly changed jobs. They stayed in the same company until they got the “gold wristwatch” and finally retired or were fired.
In today's dynamic career world, statistics shows that the average upwardly mobile career-driven individual in this era will go through at least 7 different jobs/industries in his or her career. At the CAREER ADVANCEMENT PROGRAM 1.0 (powered by CareerPathNGR Network), guaranteed job change strategies will be delivered by people who have changed jobs irrespective of the economy. Also, work is changing and your career can be lost by one business decision. You need to get it right.
What do participants stand to gain? This includes:
1. How to engage the right psychology for Career advancement.
2. Crafting the winning CV in these times.
3. Guaranteed job change strategies.
4. How to create a fire-proof Career Path with undeniable clarity.
5. Dynamic Jobs of the present and the future.
6. A 40 day strategic plan to ensure that goals crafted are attained.
To access this life transforming event, these are the details:
Venue: Facebook Closed Group
Date: All Saturdays in July 2016
Time: 9am prompt
Fee: N5,000 only
1. Pay or transfer N5,000 to GTBANK, AMENZE EMMA-IYAMU, 0220275609
2. SMS your name and email address to 08053258223.
Discounts of 10% exists for group subscription of 5 or more persons. Also, kindly recommend anyone who has lost a job in this season. I am personally giving 3 slots for such candidates. Recommendations have started coming in.
You will prosper!
Creator, CareerPathNGR Tweetchats
Twitter: @amenzeiyamu, @careerpathngr