Career Fair 2017
Starts: Thursday, 29 June, 2017 08:00am
Ends: Thursday, 29 June, 2017 04:00pm
The career fair is a platform aimed at affording youth, both university and high school student, the opportunity to learn about different career paths, meet potential employers and clearly understand the different field in which those companies operate. The career fair will also provide the platform to think outside of the box, come up with creative business ideas and business solutions that could serve new ventures.
Participants will have the opportunity to network with like-minded youths, key players in the corporate sector and find answers to career related questions.
1. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Ans = No
2. What can I bring into the event?
Ans = Writing materials, Printed e-ticket, your draft resume.
3. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Ans = write us an email through email@example.com or call 0770120710 / 0886668797
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Ans = Yes, its your means of entry and must be with you on both days.
5. Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Ans = Yes it is, in as much the representative falls within the target group;
11th & 12th Grade High school student
Undergraduates and Recent graduates
6. Do i need to pay any entrance fee?
Ans = No you dont, the event is free for participants, however if you require a certificate of participation you will pay a sum of 5 USD.