Where formal sources of career-related guidance is not easily accessible,individuals tend to rely on family and friends, leading to choices where they end up in careers they do not see a successful future in ...
So what is the way forward?
This is why the Enquiry Agency career exploration and information month dubbed :
" Career Connect" is here with 50% of our registration fees funded from the 1st of January till 27th March, 2023!
Register at 250cedis only to participate and interact with professionals in career fields of :
Business/ IT/ Law/ Real Estate/Architecture/International Relations/ Health And Medicine.
Interaction sessions may be virtual or in person, however orientation of all registered participants are mandatory ahead of the career/interaction session dates.
At the orientation you may partake in our free career asessment tests, interact with other youths within your career fields, learn more about Enquiry Agency career development programs, and have us assist you with the right questions and how to structure them, when interacting with our amazing resource persons and professionals within your career field of interest.
Career/Interaction Session dates with our resource persons and professionals within your career-field will be communicated at orientation.
Please take note that orientations are only for registered participants who have made payment of registration fees .
Select which orientation date suits you most as you fill out the registration form on our website or reach out to Enquiry Agency to register at : 024 816 5851 .
Why you should participate :
1)Discover internships, business and job opportunities.
2) Make lasting relationships with resource persons beneficial to your career/self development.
3) Participants have 20% of Enquiry Agency Career/volunteer placements funded! ( For participants in January only)
4) This could be the start of a successful career development journey.
5) There are souvenirs too.
6) Discover realistic career opportunities in Ghana relevant and related to your degree/diploma.
7) Connect and make new friends who share similar career interests.
8) Increase your chances of getting a job, or the necessary guidance needed for starting a business.
9)With the right career information, assumptions, employment scams, uncertainty and unemployment could be avoided, as you would be aware of the many entry-level jobs you could take advantage of.
Discover more about Enquiry Agency at : www.enquiryagency.net
Career Connect begins on January 1st 2023, and ends on the 27th March, 2023.