Thursday 25th April, 10AM
Venue: Cambridge Center of Excellence, Accra
Fee: 200USD | 0244961121
In an era where personal brands have become anvils on which great businesses are built and thrives on, it has become imperative for Leaders, CEOs, Top Executives, Politicians, Entrepreneurs, Solo-prenuers to properly build their brands. By positioning themselves properly in the global space. This workshop walks you through the process of building a strong personal brand as a tool to grow your business for profit and impact.
• Understanding the need to brand yourself –personal branding,
• Style and Image: Understanding your body type and corporate wardrobe choice.
• 7 Tools and Techniques to establish your CEO/ Leadership Brand
•Personal Grooming; Growing your business using your personal brand
• Becoming an influential brand – establishing your expertise as a CEO
• The Legacy of a CEO Brand
• How to Avoid major brand blunders CEOs commit that cause their brands to fail
Bernard Kelvin Clive is a Corporate Trainer, Personal Branding Coach, An Amazon bestselling author of 40 published books. Ghana's foremost authority on Personal branding and Digital Publishing who hosts the #1 ranked Business & Career Podcast in Ghana and Botswana. Serves as the Brand Strategist at BKC Consulting, and has helped hundreds of authors, writers, entrepreneurs to publish books and build author brands. He runs the monthly Book Publishing Masterclass, Podcast Masterclass and CEO Branding Masterclass.,
Call 024961121 to register.
Package: 450 Page Book (Rebrand Mega pack: Personal and Corporate branding), + Lunch + Digital tool kits.
Very Limited Seats