Business Innovation Summit Africa 2016
Starts: Wednesday, 29 June, 2016 09:00am
Ends: Wednesday, 29 June, 2016 12:00pm
Ignite Innovation Revolution in Your Business
Gain practical insights and wisdom from top world-class business innovation strategists and experts at Business Innovation Summit Africa 2016. Learn how to design your business to innovate, identify opportunities for innovation, remove hindrances to innovation, build a great innovation team, communicate new innovations, and use new media innovations.
Experience the world-class and unforgettable key sessions: Executive Engagement, Masterclasses, Panel Discussion and Keynote. Book seats for your innovation team today.
Business Innovation Summit Africa (BISA) is a high-profile and world-class annual business conference aimed at empowering businesses with tested tools, practical strategies and deep insights to enhance their performance and increase their growth.
Wednesday 29th June, 2016
Kempinski Hotel, Accra
9:00am - 5:00pm
Ghs1,650 (Online Rate is Ghs1,253)
Speakers and Facilitators
1. Prof Eddie Obeng, Keynote Speaker/Facilitator:
Who is Eddie Obeng? He’s the person behind: the innovation bursts at Allianz Cornhill, Danone, Rank, Cadburys; the delivery of successful innovation projects at IDEO; the successful delivery of projects in Telefonica, JPMorgan, GlaxoSmithKline, Cazanove, Electronic Arts; the successful deployment of technology at Citigroup; inspiring change and leadership in HSBC, Co-op; the turn-around of Rolls Royce Motor cars & Magnet; and much more.
He is the founder of Pentacle, the world’s first Virtual Business School, and Professor at the School of Growth Innovation and Enterprise at Henley Business School. Eddie has written ten books on Innovation, Change and Leadership.
Testimonials about Prof Eddie Obeng:
- An agent provocateur - Financial Times
- High energy, inspiring, thought-provoking, highly effective – Microsoft
- The Rockstar of Business Education - Duke Corporate Education
- The remarkable Eddie Obeng - Chris Anderson, TED
2. Dr Christian Busch, Associate Director, London School of Economics
3. Biola Alabi, Managing Director, Biola Alabi Media (Former MD of Mnet Africa)
Why Attend Business Innovation Summit 2016
- Develop innovation thinking and mind-set
- Gain practical insights in the Masterclasses
- Drive business growth and sustainability
- Scale your business the right way
- Network with industry players and executives
Who can attend?
Participants who will find this summit extremely beneficial include: CEOs, Board Members, Business Managers, Finance Managers, Operations Officers, Brands Managers, Communication Managers, Technical Managers, Public Relations Officers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Creative Directors, Human Resource Managers, Content Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Innovation Managers, SME Managers, etc.
Graphic Communications Group, Litina Travel, Joy99.7FM, Joy Business, X-Men Grooming, Kempinski Hotel
For more information,
call: 0244767801 . 0264887887
BISA 2016 - Ignite Innovation!