British Council Ghana Summit 'Finance or Crush?'
Starts: Thursday, 28 January, 2016 06:00pm
Ends: Thursday, 28 January, 2016 08:00pm
On Thursday 28th January, British Council in partnership with TEDxAccra will be hosting Entrepreneurs – start-ups, investment ready and owners of existing SME’s, Investors and Young people with the desire to do business as part of the British Council Social Enterprise work in Ghana.
- To provide entrepreneurs with information on financial security for their businesses.
- Expose SMEs and entrepreneurs to various financial management principles and tools.
- Develop a shared approach to crowd funding for (social) entrepreneurs in Ghana
- To promote social enterprise as a viable option to access business financing with a social focus
- Build a profile of various finance needs of entrepreneurs in Ghana