Filter events and get the results you need

Branding Clinicals

Sat, Apr 27. 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Wired Innovations (The Ingenious Coworking Place and Serviced Offices), Accra
past 4 months
Branding Clinicals

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Price Qty
Branding Clinicals ₵253.00 N/A

Economies are sustained by profitable institutions, corporations and entrepreneurial ventures by indigenes of a country. The progressive inputs of multinationals operating in the various industries per their business lifecycle accounts to an extent the profitability of the sectors of the economy. The Gross Domestic Product is largely influenced by services and products which have been well branded and positioned in the market place nationally and globally. Some productive works had been done within the business life cycles to be identified and; differentiated in the market but more work needs to be done to be chronicled in the corporate annals of the African Business directory and the global business hall of fame. Organisations have been technically accurate in delivering the core business but have not had the needed exposure to expand operations and improve their brand image. The public and the industrial space are not well informed about the consistent, coherent and coordinated message of an organisations offerings.
Corporate Executives are super effective on their daily delivery and unique selling proposition but there is a disconnect between what the public reads on their social media handles and what their life mission presupposes.
Customer care which is a necessary requisite for growth and profitably is mostly relegated to the background. Internal customers also are not well motivated and inspired to deliver on the organizational mission.The database of who the 20% high paid customers and the remaining 80% client base are,are not well managed and cordinated making organisations spend millions of cedis to acquire more instead of developing systems that retains and incite loyalty.
This is the backdrop that informs this innovation "BRANDING CLINICALS" which is a combination of training and consultancy to help our target achieve the following:
Develop and build a strategic and influential personal brand (PERSONAL BRANDING)
Create a profitable branding system for improved marketing efforts.(CORPORATE BRANDING)
Build a winning customer service strategy into the generic marketing plan (CUSTOMER SERVICE)
How to attract new segments and inspiring customer loyalty with current customer segments(CUSTOMER SERVICE)
Branding Clinicals is hosted by SOLNetwork in partnership with BKC Consulting, Wired Innovation and Green Trek Tours. Branding Clinicials seeks to depict the ideal hospital situation where patients visit at the outpatient department where Doctors meet patients to give them professional attention for speedy recovery. We seek to give the necessary attention to brands and customer service systems to communicate value to our targets.
Branding Clinicals is open to Chief Executive Officers, Senior Management Executives, Heads of departments, Project Leads, Social Leaders and Entrepreneurs. Participants can as well attend from other African Countries and other continents. There is airport pick-up and hotel reservations for foreign participants at an extra fee.

Consultants who will be facilitating the sessions are:
1. Bernard Klive ( Brands Expert, Publishing Consultant & CEO BKC Consulting)
2. Mrs. Priscilla Wellington Asante( CEO Customer Service Africa/ GTT)
3. Mrs. Francisca Ahwireng ( Customer Service Trainer & CEO, Wired Innovation)
4. Gabriel King Akpalu( Brands Consultant, Leadership Coach, Business Development Expert, Career Mentor & EP SOLNetwork)
Registration to participate in Branding Clinicals is GHS 250 with early bird ticket at GHS 200. All payments should be made to MTN Mobile Money Number +233 242 476 901

Date: Saturday 27th April,2019
Time: 9am-2pm
Venue; WIRED Innovation Center(Adjiringanor)

Participants stand to benefit from the consultancy and training sessions packed with the world class trainers.
For further enquiries: +233 242 476901 / +233 242 861098 / +233 244 961121

Google Map

Other Interesting Events

On Going 22 days
upcoming in about 2 months
Oct 15

Mining for Non-Miners Workshop

Ghana Shippers Authority (Accra)
upcoming in 13 days
Sep 07

One-to-One Consultations in Accra

Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
upcoming in 13 days
Sep 07

One-to-One MBA Event in Accra

Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
upcoming in 3 months
Nov 24

Global Executive Masters Program (PGD)

Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
On Going 22 days
Aug 03


Madina Social Welfare - National Comm...
upcoming in 5 days
Aug 30
upcoming in 12 days
Sep 06

Top Masters Event in Accra

Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
upcoming in 14 days
Sep 08

One-to-One Consultations in Accra

Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
upcoming in about 1 month
Oct 08

    Top Locations

    Locations & Categories

    All Event Categories