APEDA in association with High Commission of India, Kenya & Tanzania supported by the Ministry of
Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India is organizing
Brand Promotion Programme of Indian Food Products in Kenya & Tanzania
Venue : Nairobi Kenya
Address: Mama Ngina St, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 20 2288000
Event Date : 6 to 9 December 2016
Venue : Dar es Salaam,Tanzania
Hotel Golden Tulip,
Address: Toure Dr, Dar es Salaam 6300, Tanzania
Phone: +255 22 260 0288
Event Date : 12 to 13 December 2016
The brand promotion is the
initiative of Government of India to promote Brand India and Indian Industry, overseas especially
in developing countries and emerging markets with a demand for Indian products.
Kenya & Tanzania has been amongst the fastest growing economies in the World in the past decades with a
annual average growth of 7.2%.
The country features in the list of top five fastest growing economies in the world during last five years.
The main features of Brand Promotion are :-
1) To increase brand visibility in the market and build value relationships with the Agri trade, media and consumers.
2) To promote Indian ethnic products
3) In store promotion to be organized wherein distribution and display of range of Indian food products will take place.
4) Buyer Seller Meet (BSM) with potential buyers.
5) Press Conference etc.
The Focus sectors are
1) Confectionary and Biscuits
2) Snacks foods, Ready to Eat products
3)Jams, Pickles, Chutney etc.
4)Juices & Squashes etc.
5) Basmati Rice and Non Basmati Rice
6) Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages
7) Miscellaneous Preparations
8) Other Processed Fruits & Vegetables