Anna Wintour gives unprecedented access to her world, teaching you how to lead with vision and creativity—and without apology.
A fashion and media icon, Anna Wintour has been driving our cultural conversation for more than 30 years. The Vogue Editor-in-Chief and Artistic Director of Condé Nast takes off her signature sunglasses and gives you unprecedented access to her world. See how Anna nurtures talent, makes bold decisions, and evolves a brand. Learn how to lead with impact from a visionary creative leader.
In her masterclass, you'd learn lessons such as;
- Getting the Work Done: Anna’s Management Tips
- Starting Out: Finding Your Voice and Succeeding
- Inside Vogue: Leading With a Vision
- Editorial Decision-Making
- Executing a Vision: Transforming the Met Gala
- The Power of an Image: Photographers and Models
- Evolving a Brand: A Look Back at Iconic Vogue Covers
- Designers: What It Takes to Succeed
- Spotting Designer Talent: CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund
- Case Studies: Lessons From Creative Leaders
- Leading With Impact