Accra Youth Summit 2015
Sat, Mar 21. 8:00AM - 11:00AM
Central Cafeteria, University of Ghana University of Ghana
Accra Youth Summit is an annual gathering of the most influential Young Achievers in Ghana convened to challenge more Young People in the country to rise up and make a difference in the world. Its purpose is to inspire Ghana’s youth to step forward and unleash their latent talents, ideas and abilities by exposing them to Young Achievers who are chalking amazing feats in various fields of endeavor. The summit features Young Achievers who are leading transformation in various spheres such as leadership, entrepreneurship/business, agriculture, technology, media, academia, volunteerism and youth activism, writing, print and electronic publishing and many other areas. These iconic Young Achievers will be sharing succinct ideas with participants on developing their own potential, increasing their capacity in their chosen fields of endeavor and developing their ability to lead and make a difference in the world. The aim is to inspire many of Ghana’s youth to catch a great vision of their personal future, develop their faculties and rise up to the challenge of transforming the African continent..
| ACCRA YOUTH SUMMIT 2015 |
The 2015 edition of the ACCRA YOUTH SUMMIT is on the theme ENTREPRENEURSHIP & JOB CREATION with specific emphasis on Young People Who Have Built Their Talent or Ideas into Careers or Businesses. It will be held at the University of Ghana, Central Cafeteria on Saturday, 21st March, 2015 between 8am and 3pm.
The Accra Youth Summit is convened with the following objectives:
- To inspire the youth of Ghana to step up and deploy their unique potential.
- To empower participants to unlock and deploy their leadership potential by identifying and deploying their area of natural gifting and building their capacity for influence.
- To inspire and equip the youth to embrace entrepreneurship as a viable and needful career option and inculcate a mindset of job creation and not job searching.
- To unravel the necessity, usefulness and impact of technology and social media in personal career success, business and national transformation.
- To create the much-needed platform for knowledge sharing and mentoring of the next generation of Africa’s leaders.