Accra Konnect Presents: The Travel Edition
of our monthly networking events for October.
Are you ready for an adventure? Our Theme is: Staycation, Vacation & Networking in a pandemic. Join the big travel conversation with high profile industry speakers, stakeholders, professionals, entrepreneurs
dialogue on why travelling with the intention to network during staycation or vacation is important for professional and business growth. There will be opportunities for sharing ideas, listening to insights and networking.
As many of us look at travelling and vacation with new lens, we aim to use this event to bring together stakeholders in the travel industry to highlight nuggets, share ideas and insights on how one can leverage travelling or staycaton/vacation to expand their network and to connect with like-minded people to build a win-win relationship.
Join us for an engaging networking event, for professionals and entrepreneurs from all sectors hosted by the super connector Adwoa Agyemang
, (founder of Accra Konnect
/ Ghanaian Londoners Network
) and Asantewaa Gloria of CLICKAFRIKA
This semi-formal networking event is all about building those key connections in Accra, open to locals and those visiting from diaspora wirh an interest in Travel.
- Especially designed for professionals and entrepreneurs looking to expand their business circle.
- A perfect opportunity to meet accomplished and like-minded individuals just like yourself.
- Whether you are a travel and tourism professional, an entrepreneur, small business owner, legal or medical professional, in the finance, real estate or entertainment industry – we welcome everyone from all sectors.
Why you should attend this event:
- Everyone travels for leisure or business, so don't miss the opportunity to connect with industry players.
- Networking and building contacts is without doubt the best way for professionals and entrepreneurs to organically grow their careers and businesses.
- This event offers fantastic opportunities to market your business, make great connections and look to help one another through collaborations and referrals.
If you have samples of your products, bring them along, as well as your business cards.
If you are visiting Accra, feel free to join us!
Limited spaces available. Attendance is strictly by pre-booking
Date: Thursday, 28th October 2021
Time: 6pm - 9pm prompt
Venue: Gold Coast Restuarant, Cantoments, Accra
Cost: Ghc 80 per person (includes a welcome drink )
*Kindly note food and drinks will be available to purchase at the event* Call or whatsApp to: 0553206630 or 0267893990 for any enquiries.