Being an experienced business professional, you’ve likely considered obtaining an MBA or EMBA degree to boost your career and salary. Access MBA gives you the opportunity to make the first step!
Each year, the Access MBA Tour gives thousands of business professionals the chance to meet representatives of some of the world’s top business schools. The Tour is now coming to Accra, ready to guide the most ambitious among you to your dream MBA degree and to new career heights.
Event features include:
· Professional profile evaluation and consulting
· One-to-One meetings with top international business schools
· Individual coaching sessions with Access MBA experts
· School panel discussions
· GMAT workshops
· At the event there will be a raffle for three online courses by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review
Date: 7th September 2019
Time: 10:00 AM
Place: Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today: https://www.accessmba.com/link/C7K
Why consider an MBA?
· Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
· The vast majority of B-school alumni are in work, whether for a company (79%) or as self-employed entrepreneurs (10%). The median base salary among alumni is USD 115,000, with variation by job level and location. (GMAC 2018 Alumni Perspectives Survey)
· Nearly a half of MBA graduates are fielding employment offers with starting salaries of at least USD 125,000 per year. (10th annual Training The Street (TTS) MBA Employment Survey)
· Overall, 81% of companies plan to hire MBA graduates in 2018. (GMAC 2018 Corporate Recruiters Survey)