4th Startup Dialogues - Hosted by Reach for Change
Starts: Thursday, 28 July, 2016 05:00pm
Ends: Thursday, 28 July, 2016 08:00pm
The Startup Dialogues is an initiative of The Startup Network aimed at encouraging insightful, engaging and empowering conversation amongst startup support stakeholders, policy makers, startups and successful entrepreneurs. It is designed to provide the relevant and adequate information, guidance and resources needed by startup entrepreneurs to be able to build innovative, sustainable and globally competitive businesses.The Startup Dialogues will examine the current state of the Startup Ecosystem in Ghana and discuss ways to improve upon it. This is aimed at guaranteeing the survival and consistent growth of startups.
The 4th Edition; hosted by Reach for Change is scheduled to come off on Thursday, the 28th of July, at the Reach for Change office, Accra located at North Kaneshie from 5pm to 8pm. The theme for the Startup Dialogues is: 'Building Innovative, Sustainable & Globally Competitive Startup Social Enterprises in Ghana'
Attend the 4th Startup Dialogues this coming Thursday, 28th July at Reach for Change, North Kaneshie near Qudesh to find out how to set up and run an innovative, sustainable and well-funded social enterprise or NGO.
1. Amma Lartey - Africa Regional Director - Reach for Change
2. Regina Honu - Founder & CEO, Soronko Solutions & Tech Needs Gir...ls (Ghana Startup Awards Social Entrepreneur of the Year)
3. Adadzewa Otoo - Executive Director, Social Entrepreneurs Ghana
4. Hayford Siaw - Founder & CEO, Street Library Ghana
5. Ekow Mensah - Founder & CEO, TANOE (Moderator)