It gives me great pleasure to extend a special invite for you to join us at the 2nd Ghana Sales Summit
scheduled to take place virtually on September 15-16, 2022.
Selling is the most fundamental of business skills and the one that is taught the least in business schools, despised the most by business people and most misunderstood in the market place. Selling is not convincing people to buy things they don't want, don't need and can't afford. Selling is persuasion, and persuasion is the opposite of convincing.
Furthermore, with the advent of the pandemic, potential customers have changed the way they buy. Sales has changed. Is your sales team aligned to fast-changing buyer behavior in the New Normal?
At the 2nd Ghana Sales Summit, powered by Ghana eCommerce Association, OML Africa and Golden Stool PR, you and your team will learn new skills, persuasive techniques, and innovative ideas—backed by science and research—to power your commercial conversations.
You’ll discover how to articulate value faster and align to your buyer’s psychology and motivations at every point in their journey, from acquisition to expansion.
Date: September 15-16, 2022
Time: 10 AM - 4:00 pm (GMT)
The discussions at the event will revolve around bringing logistics to the forefront of business strategy and decision making to enable cost optimization, gain greater visibility, drive customer experience and achieve sustainability goals like never before.
Some of the invited speakers include prominent names like:
· Eddie Botes, Corporate Culture Consultant, Leadershift
· Paul Foh, Forbes Sales Council Member & international coach, Sales Factory Africa |Nigeria
· Daniel Sarpong Jnr, Global Sales & Marketing Coach, Author | Sales Mastery
· Yvonne Gyefour, CMO, Jumia Ghana
· Chairman Stephen Essien, Professional Certified Coach, dLight Africa
· Stephen Boadi,Chief Enabler, Enable Consult
· Aretha Yorke Sabeng, DMI Digital Marketing Manager(Sub-Saharan Africa), L’Oreal –South Africa
· Henry Asare, Head of Sales % Digital Strategy, Pulse Ghana
· Anita Wiafe-Asinor,MD, OML Africa
· Lord Klukpui, Branding Strategist & Linked Profile Optimization Coach| Workplace Global
· Helio Vogas, Virtual Keynote Speaker, 3x TedEX Speaker| Germany
· Romeo Chouake, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Of La Motivathèque | Canada
This event is an excellent opportunity for you to gain vital insights on changing market trends and best practices from international sales experts who have been successful in applying modern strategies to their businesses in the New Normal.
We look forward to hosting you!
Book your seat now!
Fee : GH¢ 500.00