2nd Banking and Finance Conference
Starts: Thursday, 22 September, 2016 06:00am
Ends: Friday, 23 September, 2016 02:00pm
The Zambia Institute of Banking & Financial Services (ZIBFS)’ 2nd International Banking & Finance Conference is scheduled for 22nd – 23rd September 2016 at Hotel Intercontinental, Lusaka. The conference will be held in conjunction with Alliance of African Institutes of Bankers (AAIOB) as a joint function.
Speakers include renowned local and international experts in banking and financial services. The conference programme will include sub-sessions hosted by these speakers to provide in-depth information on the subtopics. A panel of discussants will also constitute senior management representatives of commercial banks, Bank of Zambia, mobile money financial services providers, and other non-bank financial institutions
1. Dr. Tukiya Kankasa Mabula- Deputy Governor-Administration, Bank of Zambia
2. Mr. Cephas Chabu- MD, NATSAVE Bank & ZIBFS President
3. Mr. Andrew Okai - CEO, Standard Chartered Bank, Zambia
4. Mr. Armando Massimiliano Sirolla, CEO, AB Bank, Zambia
5. Mr. Joseph Mwansa Chikolwa- MD, Zambia National Building Society
6. Mr. Noel Nkoma, FABE (UK), ACiarb (UK) – MD & CEO, Betternow Finance
7. Dr. Lawrence Sikutwa- Group Executive Chairman, LSA Group of Companies
8. Mr. Chibotu Chiyasa- Director of Products and Channels, ZANACO Bank
9. Ms. Prisca M Chikwashi- CEO, Zambia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ZACCI)
10. Mr. Nathan DeAssis- EFC Board Chairman & ZIBFS Fellow
11. Mr. Musapenda Phiri- Asst. Director-FSDP, Bank of Zambia
12. Dr. Antony Chapoto- Research Director, Indaba Agricultural Policy Research Institute (IAPRI)
13. Zambia Electronic Clearing House (ZECHL)
14. Mr. Wane Ng'ambi - Manager, MTN Money, MTN Zambia
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Overview of Financial Inclusion in Zambia
• Financial Inclusion – Regional Best Practices
• Mobile Banking: Innovative way to Financial Inclusion
• Transformative Role of Technology in Financial Inclusion
• Financial Inclusion- Legal & Regulatory Efforts and Challenges
• Women and Youth - Access to Finance
• The Role of Insurance Companies in Financial Inclusion
• Payment Systems & Financial Inclusion
• Financial Inclusion for Social-Economic Transformation
• MSME – Opportunities & Challenges in Access to Finance
• Building Societies & Financial Inclusion
• Investment Capital and Financial Inclusion
• Agricultural Finance & Inclusion of Small Holder Farmers
The Guest of Honour for the conference is the Honorable Minister of Finance. The Governor of the Bank of Zambia, who is also the Patron of the ZIBFS, will provide the key note address on the Overview of Financial Inclusion in Zambia.
The conference cocktail will be hosted by the ZIBFS President, Mr. Cephas Chabu, on 22nd September 2016 at 18:00hrs. The Conference Moderator is Ms. Mabel Mung’omba.
The conference will cover important case developments, critical practical issues, and notable best practices in the region. Exhibition and Advertising platforms will also be available.
The ZIBFS 2016 International Banking & Finance Conference is a must-attend event for banking and financial services industry professionals who endeavor to acquire superior financial services knowledge from the discussions that will be going on during the conference.
The event will also provide a huge forum for networking with both local and international professionals.
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 5 or more places and pay K1400 for each person.
LIMITED EXHIBITION & ADVERTISING SPACE is available at affordable rates.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
1. ZIBFS. P.O.Box 35571, Lusaka. 284A Namambozi Road, Fairview, Lusaka
Tel: +260 211 237281. +260 977239307. Fax +260 211 237282
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Event Manager, Belcomm (Z) Limited, Mwatusanga road, Plot No.1947/2Woodlands, Lusaka on +260 977774206 or +260 978092205. Email: Belcomm1@gmail.com
FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION, VISIT www.zibfs.com
MAKE A DATE!