2015 LETTER WRITING COMPETITION
Fri, Mar 20. 12:00AM - 3:00AM
Posta Uganda Plot 35, KAMPALA ROAD Kampala, Uganda
The theme for 2015 is;
"TELL US ABOUT THE WORLD YOU WANT TO GROW UP IN"
Please encourage your children and their schools to participate. Please find below the guidelines for participation.
Participation - Young people between the ages of 9 to 15 years may take part in the competition.
Presentation and content of entries
• The compositions submitted must be recent, unpublished letters.
• Compositions must be presented in the form of a letter ("Dear ……..", include the address of both the addressee and the sender, and end with a signature).
• Entries must strictly respect the set theme.
• Entries must strictly adhere to the number of words permitted in the original language (between 500 and 800).
Deadline for submission of entries
• All entries must be received by 20th March 2015
• All entrants must clearly indicate their name, age, school and contact information including phone numbers of the school and the teacher.
• All entries must be properly addressed and mailed:
The Letter Writing Competition
BIG PRIZES AWAIT THE WINNERS.....AND A CHANCE TO GO TO BERNE, SWITZERLAND!!