Workplace & Enterprise Readiness Programme
Starts: Saturday, 5 April, 2014 08:00am
Ends: Saturday, 3 May, 2014 05:00pm
This Is a One-of-a-kind Employability Boot Camp Kick Starting in Lagos on March 22, 2014 Called Weready! Yes Weready!!! Weready - Workplace and Enterprise Readiness Programme Kicks off with over 40 Human Resources/recruiters/business Leaders...Register or Register Someone Today and Be among the First 500 to Register.
DESCRIPTION : WeReady is a developmental school designed to provide job seekers, job changers, final year students & youth corpers with the insights, skills and tools needed to enter and excel in today’s ever competitive workplace/marketplace and also bestow foundational entrepreneurial preparation required for success in life.
TARGET AUDIENCE: For 5 Saturdays, 500 jjob seekers, job changers, final year students & youth corpers will be equipped with knowledge, skills and attitude required to gain employment and succeed in the workplace and marketplace.
DATE: April 05, 12, 19, 26 and May 03 2014 (five consecutive saturdays)
TIME: 8-5pm daily
Venue: - Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Building (LCCI)
Beside Maruwa Gardens, Alausa, Lagos
The WEREADY sessions promise to be practical, interactive and insightful. Our team of experienced panelists and industry experts will be on hand to provide career path advice and strategies all aimed at making participants readily sought after by employers and also equipped enough to start enterprises. The courses would include a Mock Interview session and a Networking & Information Fair. The programme is open to the first 500 people who duly register and pay the workshop fee of N5,000. Registration is on a first come basis.
OUR RESOURCE PERSONS / FACILITATORS
ARUOSA OSEMWEGIE, GPHR, SPHR - is a HR consultant, Life & Career Coach, Job Search Strategist, Workplace Readiness Coach and a Youth Instigator. He is an alumnus of both the Harvard Business School and the Lagos Business School's executive development programs in Human Capital Management. He is the author of the 350paged book,“GETTING A JOB IS A JOB:” A No-Nonsense Practical Guide to Getting Your Desired Job and "Nothing Succeeds like Excess: A new code for maximised living. www.nothingsucceedslikeexcess.com
FOLAKE ADENIYI-ADENEYE, MSc, MBA - is HR Director for Oracle Sub-Saharan Africa. Was recently the Regional Head Human Resources (West & Central Africa), Microsoft. One time Senior HR Business partner & Head, Organisation Development, Airtel Nigeria. Former Manpower Development Manager & HR Business Partner Lead, Oando Plc. Former Consultant, Human Capital Dev Group, Phillips Consulting.
KUNLE OLAIFA - is the Head, Human Resources, Samsung West Africa. Was recently Talent Acqusistion Leader, General Electric (Sub Saharan Africa). A former Senior Consultant/Branch Head, Adecco Nigeria.
ESOHE ADETOLA, MBA – is a Human Resource Account Manager, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria. Was once the Head Human Resources, Oceanic bank and also a former Deputy Head Human Resources, GTBank.
KWABENA YEBOAH, MBA, ACIPM, MCIPD, SPHR – is the HR Manager, Petrofac, Nigeria. Was recently the General Manager Human Resources, Olam Nig. and at a time Acting Group Human Resource Manager, MRS Group, Nigeria. He was a former HR Manager, Shell Ghana. Author of the fast selling, “What Employers Want in Graduates?”
OLAKANMI AMOO-ONIDUNDU, MPP, MNITAD - is the Director, Group Human Capital Development, Troyka Holdings and also the Director, Human Capital Development of Insight Communications Ltd. Prior to this he was Personnel Consultant and Compensation Officer, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, (IITA) Ibadan. He is a HR Strategist, Personnel Psychologist, Mentor & Trainer.
OTHER FACULTY AND PANELISTS
- Dr. Ifedapo Adeleye SPHR, Senior Lecturer HR, Lagos Business School
- Elizabeth Olofin, Executive Director, Fate Foundation
- Henry Agbebire, Principal Partner, Greenfield Consult
- Abayomi Agiri, Head, HR & Strategy, Custodian and Allied Insurance
- Gbenga Totoyi, Head, Learning and Development, Wema Bank Plc
- Kayode Olufemi-Ayoola, Lead Coach, Executive Toolkit
- Nduka Okoisor, Head, Talent Acquisition & Management, Airtel Nigeria
- Omokunbi Adeoti HRMP, GPHR, HR Business Partner, Standard Chartered Bank
- Odunola Onadipe, Lead Administrator, Detail Solicitors
- Leonard F. Thomas, Chief Operating Officer, CITC Group
- Peter Ogbonna, Lead Consultant, Innovation Point
- Yetunde Adesunloye, Head, HR Operations, Nigerian Bottling Company
- Patience Ayo-Umoh, HR Business Partner, Guinness Nigeria
- Kofoworola Adebayo, HR Business Partner, First Bank Plc
- Yomi Igbin, Learning & Development, Union Bank
- Adekunle Olunloyo, Recruitment Partner, IBM West Africa
- Leslie George, Lead Consultant, Orizon Boon Ltd
- Bukola Kogbe, SPHR, Country HR Business Partner, Reckitt Benckiser
- Oyiza Salu, Senior HR Business Partner, Stanbic IBTC
- Lolu Mogaji, Managing Partner, Image Quotient Consulting
- Tunde Ojikutu, Lead Coach, Estrategia
- Jibola Dahunsi, HR and Facilities Manager, PGS Exploration Nig. Ltd
- Dorothy Tunde-Ajala, Head HR Siemens Ltd Nigeria
- Victor Adebayo, Vice President & Head HR, FBN Capital
- Adesina Adedeji, SPHR, Key Account Manager,Procter & Gamble,West Africa.
- Rhoda Obeto ACIPD, Controller, Human Capital Development, Insight Communications.
- Tunji Fadipe, Organisation Development Manager, Frigoglass Nigeria.
- Emmanuel Effiong-Bright, CEO, Emmagination.
- Patrick Falusi, Managing Partner, Patsway Consulting.
- Toritse Ayonmagbemi, Head Talent & Performance Management, FCMB.
- Seun Okonwa, Human Resources Manager, GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria.
- Goke Omotola, CEO, Ist Degree Consulting
- Ayuba Gadzama, Group Talent & Career Manager, Sahara Group.
- Adebola Macprince, CEO, Builder & Maker international
- Ken Ihedioha, National Medical Detailing Manager, FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nig. Plc
- Tolu Ajayi, Chief Operating Officer, Lucid AV (subsidiary of SO&U)
- Fumilola Bucknor, Talent Development Manager, Samsung West Africa
- Kehinde Shote, Senior Business Economist, Shell Petroleum Dev. Corp
- Joel Osebor, Managing Partner, Con-Edge Ltd
- Abayomi Fawehinmi, Human Resources Manager, Chevron Nig. Ltd
- Bisi Popoola, Human Resource Manager, TEC Appliances (PZ Cussons)
- Abriana Bossman, HR Business Partner, BAT Nigeria
- Pascal George, Head, Talent Management, Keystone Bank
- Emmanual Michael, Head of Human Resources, Accion Microfinance Bank
- Gbenga Akinsanya, Recruitment & Learning Specialist, Unilever plc
- Irunna Ejibe, Head Learning & Development, Fidelity Bank
- Enitan Oyenuga, General Manager, Human Resources, Lafarge Nigeria