History-making photographer Tyler Mitchell teaches you his artistic process for creating compelling images with any kind of camera.
A revolutionary talent, Tyler Mitchell made history as the first Black photographer to shoot an American Vogue cover, work that is part of the Smithsonian’s permanent collection. Now he’s sharing his process with you. Discover how to create and compose striking portraits, work with natural light and shadow, and tell a compelling story through your photos—even if the only equipment you have is your phone.
In his masterclass, you'd learn lessons such as;
- Meet Your Instructor
- Telling Stories With Photography
- Lighting & Composition
- Demo: Shooting Indoors With Natural Light
- Demo: Shooting Outdoors With Natural Light
- Demo: Editing Your Photos
- Using a Camera That Reflects Your Voice
- Demo: Film Photography in the Studio
- Art Directing Your Photos
- Finding Your Audience Online
- Building Confidence as an Artist