Tidal Rave Beach Festival is Ghana’s biggest beach festival. This festival is a key youth cultural moment in Ghana. It is full of energetic activities such as games, a food market, and an A-List headlined music concert.
This event is curated and organised by EchoHouse Ghana Limited each year.
TIDAL RAVE FESTIVAL SECURITY POLICY
We continuously work with various security agencies to ensure Tidal Rave is a safe event for everyone.
This year, we have updated our security measures to ensure a safe festival. We encourage all ravers to corporate with security officers.
We want everyone to be familiar with the following policy ahead of this year’s festival.
1. We advise that all Ravers should get to the events grounds using popular or known routes, preferably through, Bortianor Junction, and in groups.
2. ONLY ticket holders will be allowed entry or re-entry to the event grounds. Hence all should endeavor to get their tickets through the approved sources either before or on the day of the event at the ticketing booths.
3. All Ravers will be scanned to detect and deter the passage of dangerous weapons to the event grounds. Hence all are advised to cooperate with uniformed security personnel on the day to ensure safety.
4. Ravers are advised to seek directions ONLY from uniformed security personnel at the event grounds.
5. Ravers should try as much as possible to remain within the confines of the event grounds before or during the show.
6. Ravers are advised not to leave the event grounds alone. If you have to, kindly ask uniformed security personnel to escort you to the shuttle.
7. Ravers should report all Security and Safety concerns to the Security Command Post through the nearest uniformed security personnel or either WhatsApp or call: 0209967159
8. Ravers should not leave bags unattended and should never agree to look after anyone else’s bags.
9. The Festival will be protected by the Military Police, Ghana Police Service, and Private Security.
10. First time responders include Ghana Ambulance Service and Paramedic Team, Ghana National Fire Service.
11. Lifeguards will be provided during the event. However, all patrons will be prevented from going to the sea after 6 pm.
12. We have created a guarded centralized parking space where a shuttle service will be deployed. Ravers will be transported from the car park to the event venue and vice-versa.
13. Security officers will be deployed at vantage positions in and around the festival ground.
14. Long journey shuttle service is also available (Accra Mall – Kokrobite – Accra Mall). Call 0507818643 for bookings.
NB: Because of security we are unable to publicly comment on detailed, specific actions which are taken.