Former Disney CEO Bob Iger teaches you the leadership skills and strategies he used to reimagine one of the world’s most beloved brands.
In an era of disruption, former Disney CEO Bob Iger led one of the world’s most beloved brands to unprecedented success with the acquisitions of Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm. Now, through case studies and lessons from 45 years in media, Bob teaches you how to evolve your business and career. Learn strategies for expanding a brand, leading with integrity, and making big moves—from risk management to the art of negotiation.
- Meet Your Instructor
- Using Your Time Effectively
- Focus, Strategy & Priorities
- Taking Giant Swings: Pixar Acquisition Case Study
- The Art of Negotiation
- Creating Brand Value
- Expanding Your Brand: Marvel Acquisition Case Study
- Anticipating What Consumers Want
- The Importance of Risk-Taking
- Navigating Complex Deals: 21st Century Fox Case Study
- Managing Industry Disruption: Disney Plus Case Study
- Tenets for Success