BKC Consulting, a brand consortium, personal and professional development company presents A 5-Day Personal Development School, a workshop for JHS Graduates.
Teens experience changes physically intellectually and emotionally which can sometimes be overwhelming. However, with the right guidance and support they can develop into their purpose and live fulfilling lives.
We at BKC Consulting believe this is the best time to engage and equip teens for the years ahead with proper guidance, skills and personal development training. Think of it this way, you have a ward who just completed their BECE examinations at home awaiting their results. What would you have them do to occupy them?
We have carefully designed this workshop to meet that particular need.
A 5-Day Personal Development School. Workshop for JHS Graduates.
A one-week practical training.
- Purpose Discovery: how to find your purpose and live with passion.
- Career Guidance: how to pick careers based on your talents, passion, and purpose.
How to develop successful habits in college/senior high school
- Goal Settings: how to set and achieve goals.
Understanding the 7 Goals every young person must set.
- Social Media: understanding the effect of social media.
Dealing with cyber-bullying. How to prevent and overcome social media addiction.
How to use social media effectively
- Blogging, setting up and managing blogs for fun and profit.
- How to develop a reading and learning habit. Making learning fun and fruitful.
It's an activity-driven, practical training workshop 3 hours daily.
Date: 3rd to 7th July
Package: Lunch, certificate, books
Fee: 300ghc. Early bird registration 200ghc.
Location: DesignCenter, Yellow House, North Legon, Agbogba
Call 0244961121 for registration