YPYC Career and Business Development Seminar
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2014
Time: 5.00 pm
Venue: Alisa Hotel
1. Redefining Entrepreneurship (i.e. how young graduates can create business and become successful entrepreneurs)
2. Young Graduates Job Hunting Techniques (How to prepare an Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Job Interview Techniques).
1. Mr. Emmanuel Adu Sarkodee, Group CEO, CDH Financial Holdings Ltd.
2. Dr. Gifty Anti, CEO Stand Point
3. Mr. Andy Osei Okrah, Director, HR and Vice President, Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana (IHRMP) - Host for the Programme
Early Birds (now till September 15th) – GH₵15.00
After September 15th and at the Gate - GH₵20.00
Hotlines : 0265-544669/0204-733548