WordPress (CMS) Website Training Bootcamp
Starts: Saturday, 2 April, 2016 08:00am
Ends: Sunday, 3 April, 2016 05:00pm
For this training we are given out 50+ Best Free Responsive WordPress Themes (including newspaper, magazine, eCommerce templates)
The great thing about our Wordpress Website Training bootcamp is that we teach you how to Build a Responsive Website.
This means that your website would be able to work on:
and Mobile Phones.
Your website would also be cross-browser compatible.
Learn how to build a website you can edit on your own
Learn how to manage any wordpress website
Learn how to market your website to clients
Learn how to automate a website
How to Install of WordPress both Online and Offline
* How integrate your content to your twitter account to post automatically to your Twitter, Facebook, Google-plus account
* How to make your website mobile-friendly without writing any extra code to be compatible with Android, IOS and other mobile phones.
* How to lock part of your content and only open it up to the reader when they click to share the content on Facebook, Twitter or Google.
* How to make your WordPress website load faster
* Tested ways to make your website very secure from hackers (WordPress Security demystified)
* How to do regular backup and stop it automatically into DropBox account without downloading using a simple user interface, backup settings that are customizable and is also cross-browser compatible.
Introduction to the WordPress (CMS) – What? Why? How?
Understand why over 60 million websites use this platform and why you need to build websites with WordPress
* WordPress Basics: – Step-by-step review of all the features of the administration panel
One by one we review each and every section of the panel, what it does and how to use it.
* Organizing Content with Tags & Categories: - Content without structure is a mess that nobody can understand. Keep it simple and organized and your readers will thank you.
* Customizing Themes & Using RSS Feeds: - How to make free WordPress themes look amazing
* Using Online Video & Rich-Media: - Integrate and embed rich-media and videos to your website, like YouTube Videos or MP3 Players
*Learn Popular & Must-have Plugins: - Discover not just the plugins you want but the plugins you need. A collection of our favourite WordPress Plugins; most effective, most useful, easiest to install and more.
*Search Engine Optimization: - Get introduced to our favourite SEO plugins, the Google Keyword tool and Google Analytics, how to use them and how to get search engines working in your favour.
* How to use WordPress Plugins &WordPress Widgets: - Learn to install WordPress plugins, where to find them, how to find them, how to use them, what they can be used for and how they are the difference between your site being average or amazing. Enable your visitors to interact, submit content, vote, search and get engaged just like some of the most popular websites around.
* Discussion – Using and Managing Comments & Trackbacks: - Learn about comment threads, etiquette, avatars and driving user engagement. We’ll cover how to use commenting systems to manage your comments and increase viewership. This is one of the more important elements of driving traffic to a website.
* Learn About Great WordPress Themes: - We’ll discuss our favourite WordPress theme. This drag and drop interface allows you to develop high end web properties with loads of capabilities. We love building websites using this theme and now you’ll understand why.
* Popular WordPress Themes & Theme Providers: We’ll talk about some of the other places to get themes and what we feel is the best course of action.
* User Management, Profiles, Multiple Authors, Roles & Permissions: How to allow multiple users to manage and contribute to your website
* Integrating Social Media: Show off your Facebook fans, Twitter followers, Google+ page, YouTube video feed and much more. One-click sharing on Stumble upon and all your favourite social networks.
What will you receive with at Wordpress Website Training Camp?
Step-by-Step Practical Video Training Tutorials
Training Videos and Manuals.
We will include great Website Themes and Templates CD
Three month Unique Support Relating to the WordPress Website
Training Fees: N20,000
Bank Account Details:
Account Details: Access Bank Plc
Account Name: Netdomainhost Global
After the payment send your payment details to 09095965956 in this format: (Depositor’s name, Date of payment, The Amount Paid)
Call: 09095965956, 08115265491, 08114514000
BBM Pin: 7E437A10
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com