The Iigl/Icldng 2017 International Leadership Conference
Starts: Friday, 12 May, 2017 07:00am
Ends: Sunday, 14 May, 2017 04:00am
Registration has begun for the IIGL/ICLDNG 2017 Annual Conference in Lagos Nigeria 12th-14th May, 2017in Lagos Nigeria! Please share all this information with your social networks. Let’s make this conference a huge success!!
We have a great line-up of five accomplished and inspiring presenters, including one IIGL student and one IIGL graduate!
Please email our Board Communications Secretary, Ziyad Abdule, at: email@example.com to received a copy of: the conference flyer, a detailed description of the presentations and the presenters' profiles, the conference agenda, and the registration form.
WE HAVE TWO SPECIAL PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES!
1. Early Registration Prize Drawing!! The first 20 people who register (with payment) for the conference will be entered into a drawing to win a boxed set of “The 7 Habits Mastery Series, by Steven Covey”audio cds containing:
• The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
• How to Develop & Use a Personal Mission Statement
• The 4 Disciplines of Execution
This special edition set is worth over $100!!
Register now to be included in the drawing!
2. More than 10 door prizes, each with a retail value of over $20!!
Conference participants will have the opportunity to win one of at least 10 door prizes, including many leadership and personal/professional audio books & dvds by Steven Covey and others!
This amazing conference is your opportunity to:
~ Receive 6+ hours of leadership training with a certificate of completion
~ Engage in our interactive conference sessions, build collaboration, teamwork and trust
~ Learn from challenges and success stories from IIGL students and identify your own leadership strengths and areas to improve
~ Hear from, and be inspired by, global thought leaders
~ Network with students, graduates and speakers
~ Be a part of a wonderful educational and fun event!
Please do the following:
1. Register for the conference by 20th March to ease the planning process for us.
~ For those of you in Africa, this can be done with the help of your national coordinator or Felix Iziomoh, who is coordinating the event in Nigeria. You can contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Work with your chapter coordinators to sort out travel arrangements, which might include invitation letters for visa applications as well as money transfers to ensure booking of your accommodation at the host hotel.
If you have any questions:
• In Africa, please contact Felix at: +234 703 822 2687 (mobile) or email: email@example.com
• International, please contact Kathleen at: +1 505-501-7000 (mobile) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration form can be emailed to you in 2 different formats:
1. Word - Save the document with a new title that includes your name (e.g. ZiyadAbdule2017ConferenceRegistration), then type your information into the document, save it, and follow the instructions on the form to submit with your registration fee (and lodging fee if applicable).
2. PDF - In case you can’t use Word or would rather print out the form and write in your information. Please follow the instructions on the form to submit with your registration fee (and lodging fee if applicable).
We thank you for your continued support and involvement with IIGL, as well as your dedication to learn and grow! We look forward to seeing you at the conference in May!