The 10th Annual Bamenda Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation
Starts: Thursday, 24 November, 2016 09:00am
Ends: Friday, 25 November, 2016 12:00pm
Theme: “Let's get to know the Sustainable Development Goals; The contributions of disability and rehabilitation to achieving the SDGs”
The annual Bamenda conference on disability and rehabilitation provides an opportunity for people interested in disability, rehabilitation, and disability inclusive development issues, in the North West Region of Cameroon, Africa and the rest of the world, to come together and share experiences, ideas and recommendations.
A range of dynamic and informative speakers will be presenting at this year’s conference. Ample opportunity will be provided for information sharing and professional networking over the 2 days of the conference, in both small and large groups. See the call for presentations and posters below.
The conference will begin at 8 a.m. each day. Refreshments and lunch will be included with the registration fee. Each Participant must cover their own transportation and accommodation costs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- rehabilitation, health, and social services providers
- people with disabilities and interested family members
- teachers and college students interested in inclusion and human rights
- human rights and legal advocates
- program managers and administrators in disability, rehabilitation, health, and community organizations
- government leaders interested in improving their communities
- anyone else who is interested in disability, rehabilitation and advocacy!
We welcome you all to this conference!
Registration fees: Students: 1000 frs CFA ($2), Persons with Disabilities: 1000frs ($2) Organizations: 10,000frs CFA ($20) for 2 persons/organisation, Others: 5,000frs CFA ($10)
NOTE: SPACE IS LIMITED AND PRE-REGISTRATION IS RECOMMENDED
For more information please contact:
Emmanuel Chia (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +237670061363),
Lynn Cockburn (L.Cockburn@utoronto.ca)
Awa Jacques Chirac (Email: email@example.com, Tel: +237676177732),
CUAPWD (firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +23765004064)