SMART MONEY SEMINAR 2017
Sat, Oct 21. 12:00PM - 3:00PM
Golden Tulip Liberation Road, Accra, Ghana
Ghana’s No 1 Personal Finance Event (Smart Money) organised by Real Dreams Foundation is back by popular demand. Focusing on practical strategies for making, spending and investing your money based on the theme, “Your Money Your Goals!... Lessons You Were Not Taught In School”.
Are you a professional, entrepreneur or student? Join us for the networking and to experience innovative speakers, activities and life changing sessions.
Here are a few great reasons to attend:
- Network with like-minded professionals, entrepreneurs and students to create lasting relationships that benefit you and your business.
- Empowering talk by renowned speaker on funding and other challenges that SME's, entrepreneurs and start-ups face.
- Anita Erskine, MD, Anita Erskine Media
- Ashwin Ravichandran, GM, Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology
- Muhammida El Muhajir, Director of Strategy, WaxPrint Media.
Together we will explore questions like:
- What key skills are required for managing personal and family finances?
- How do i work to learn while i earn?
- What are the creative ways to make big financial decisions (homeownership, starting a new business, getting married, paying for your education, e.t.c.)?
- What should i consider before borrowing money?
- Identity theft- what is it all about?
- and much more!
Bonus discussion on financial wellness: Personal finance issues and messages taking up mental space. Learn practical steps to tackle the numerous challenges and opportunitiews tha cause conflict, confusion and inaction.
Each delegate is required to pay only Ghc 30.00
Special price for students: Ghc 20.00
Call / Text / Whatsapp your full name to 0201 404 704 or 0245 073 010 for registration and enquiries.