Regional Marketing Conference – Copperbelt Branches
Fri, Oct 28. 6:00AM - 3:00PM
Moba Hotel (Kitwe) Kitwe, Zambia
The Zambia Institute of Marketing, through the ZIM Copperbelt Branches, will be holding the Regional Marketing Conference under the theme: “Diversification: The Case of Zambia”
Date: 7th October 2016,
Venue: Moba Hotel in Kitwe.
Time: 08:00 hours – 17:00 hours
Participation Fee: K300 per person
The topics lined up for discussion include:
1. Creating a sustainable environment for doing business in Zambia. What has been achieved?
2. The social media explosion and the effects on marketing
3. Going green-the case of Muhania Solar
4. Reducing the dependence on copper mining: Diversification options available for Zambia
5. Entrepreneurial culture in Zambia- where are we?
For tickets and further details, kindly contact Sheena Katema on 0964918069 and Obed Mulima on 0977747581.